I have a question

Txchh

GTA V VIP
Sep 19, 2023
Canada, New Brunswick
When I drift in game, npcs wont stop spawning even if i do delete traffic, is there a way to stop the loop of them spawning and if so, what do i do to activate it?

CosmicDev

Staff member
Tech Support
GTA V Tester
GTA V VIP
Nov 5, 2023
United States
Hi, you can use the Density Manager located under World > Density Manager to adjust the Ped Density and/or Vehicle Density to 0. This will stop pedestrians (NPCs) and/or traffic (vehicles) from spawning entirely, rather than the Delete Traffic option which will remove all traffic but still allow them to respawn. Keep in mind this can take a few minutes to take affect while all already existing vehicles/NPCs despawn. Hope this helps!

Txchh

GTA V VIP
Sep 19, 2023
Canada, New Brunswick
Hi, you can use the Density Manager located under World > Density Manager to adjust the Ped Density and/or Vehicle Density to 0. This will stop pedestrians (NPCs) and/or traffic (vehicles) from spawning entirely, rather than the Delete Traffic option which will remove all traffic but still allow them to respawn. Keep in mind this can take a few minutes to take affect while all already existing vehicles/NPCs despawn. Hope this helps!
THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG!!